10.11.2013

inspiration to real life.

As ya'll are well aware, I am ADDICTED to Pinterest.  Because we are apartment dwellers I'm inclined to stick with projects that can easily be reverted back to their beige existence when/if we (inevitably) move again.  Here are my inspiration pictures that I have turned into my real life projects.

Here are a couple that I am working on now.


Pinterest musing No. 1


striped wall, found on Pinterest:
via Chalk White Arrow


I lurve stripes.  Fat ones, skinny ones, horizontal, vertical...it doesn't matter, I absolutely think it makes a room super cute and playful.  Not to mention it's more appealing than
 just a plain painted wall and incredibly easy to do!
 (as long as my handy hub is around for measuring issues).

my version:
Pictured with my husband's photo bomb


I'll post the finished wall and a how-to soon!  You know it's always a WIP (work in progrees) up in here....

 
Pinterest musing no. 2

painting details, found on Pinterest

via Mamie Boude

We have this awesome, modern, huge hunkalunk of a coffee table.  Through the journeys of our of many moves, it has seen better days.  I didn't want to re-paint the entire table, but I did want to hide some of the scuff mcgruffs. I saw the chair post above and eureka, my solution for my coffee table!

my version:








No comments:

Post a Comment